Dr. Ignacio M. Cortes General Hospital started in 1959 as a 10-bed clinic that was managed and operated by Dr. Ignacio M. Cortes and Mrs. Natividad Cortes (administrator). By 1978, it had become a 100-bed general hospital. It officially became a corporation in 1990 and started using the name Dr. Ignacio M. Cortes General Hospital Inc. The hospital is located on Rizal Street, Barangay Centro, Mandaue City, with phone numbers +63 (32) 346-7850, 346-7859, and 345-1486 plus fax number 346-0810. It has an affiliation with Benedicto College. This hospital is a tertiary health care provider governed by a board of directors. It provides a full range of health and medical services to the people of Mandaue City and Lapu-Lapu City and to those in the neighboring towns of Consolacion and Lilo-an, with emphasis on health promotion and disease prevention. The hospital’s services include (1) medical, (2) surgical, (3) laboratory, and (4) x-ray. Cortes General Hospital is Emergency Rescue Unit Foundation (ERUF) Cebu base 5.
S.B. Cabahug, Rizal St. Ibabao, Mandaue City, Visayas, Cebu
Mrs. Natividad Cortes
Dr. Fedindo G. Cobarde
Ownership Major Classification: