On the 6th of April 1952, the hospital was born to address the health needs of people after the second world war. Its first building was erected by American Missionaries as a joint project of the Presbyterian Mission of the United States and the emerging United Church of Christ in the Philippines. It was called the Cebu Evangelical Hospital. As years went on, in order to serve the people beyond religion and geographical boundaries, in 1982, it has become the Metro Cebu Community Hospital upon its registration with the Securities and Exchange Commission. Cognizant of the need to deliver health care services in a wider scope in terms of services and areas of mission, in 1999, the hospital transitioned into its current name – Visayas Community Medical Center (VCMC)

Address

Our Address:

85 Osmena Blvd., 85 Osmena Blvd. Cebu City, Visayas, Cebu